Why should I become a Member?
Education & Training
Product Showcase & Advertisement
IPEC Federation Guidelines
IPEC Americas Guidelines
US FDA - Inactive Ingredients
23rd August 2022
- IPEC India comments on the draft of the New Drugs, Medial Devices and Cosmetics Bill, 2022 sent to Mr. Bikash Mahato, Under Secretary to the govt. of India, ministry of health and family welfare.
30th November 2021
- PF 47(5) General Chapter <1083> Supplier Qualification
24th November 2021
- Food Safety and Standards (Labelling and Display) Regulations, 2020 – Comments thereof
6th September 2021
- Refund of Taxes & Duties (un-rebated) paid by Exporters of Excipient Manufacturers under the RoDTAP Scheme
24th August 2021
- IPEC India Recommendations for Amendments to the Drugs & Cosmetics Act of India 1940 and Rules thereunder regarding Pharmaceutical Excipients
9th August 2021
- Request seeking to replace the word “Pharmaceutical Excipient” with of “Pharmaceuticals Excipients” and maximum allocations for Pharmaceuticals Excipient manufacturers of India under the PLI 2 Scheme to achieve import substitution for our country in a very crucial product category
30th July 2021
- PLI Scheme for Pharmaceuticals dated 1/06/21issued by Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Pharmaceuticals and corrigendum dated July 22, 2021.
1. Request to re-include the criteria of committed investment for MSME applicants mentioned PLI 2 Scheme dated 01/06/21; which was then removed vide corrigendum dated July 22, 2021
2. Request to include criteria of R&D Expenditure and the Number of Regulatory certifications in the selection criteria for MSME applicants for PLI 2
13th July 2021
- Request for Inclusion of R&D Expenditure and Number of Regulatory certifications under the selection criteria for MSME applicants under the PLI Scheme for Pharmaceuticals dated
1st June 2021 issued by Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Pharmaceuticals
© Copyright 2022 IPEC India. All Rights Reserved.